Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Day Trip
Never skiied before? No worries! Get 200% out of Korea's best ski resort, with the best snow and beginner slopes
Hey guys! We're Creatrip. We bring you info on Korea so you can travel like a local.
Many come to Korea from warmer countries for the winter snow and to ski/snowboard. We've brought to you today a winter travel package so that you can fully enjoy the Korean winter.
Enjoy winter activities at Elysian Gangchon, one of the best Korean ski resorts. Elysian Gangchon has as lot of beginner slopes, so even beginner skiiers can enjoy!
Go on an affordable winter day trip with Creatrip~
Due to the spread of COVID-19, the number of people allowed and business hours may be limited, or a vaccine pass may be required.
Please refer to the linked blog for the latest social distancing restrictions.
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Day Trip | Information
Elysian Gangchon Ski Day Trip | Recommended Because
- Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort has a lot of slopes for beginners compared to other ski resorts in Korea. It's a great place to take it easy and practice if you're not familiar with skiing.
- Elysian Gangchon has one of the best facilities and the best snow in Korea.
- Most ski resorts are far away from Seoul. Transportation, lift tickets, rental fees all together would cost far over 100,000 KRW. Through Creatrip's package, you can get all of this for much cheaper.
- The English speaking staff is there to help out with communication issues.
Elysian Gangchon Ski Day Trip | Prices
Bookings available only between 12/13~02/28
Resort operates every day (not open during the Lunar New Year holiday in Korea from January 31, 2022 to February 2, 2022)
|Ski Set |
[With 8hr lift ticket]
Transportation, English guide, 1 hour group lesson, ski suits & equipment, lift ticket valid for 8 hours
|Ski Set |
[Without lift ticket]
Transportation, English guide, 1 hour group lesson, ski suits & equipment
Transportation, English guide, sledding ticket (12:00-15:00)
|Sightseeing Set |
[With 1 sightseeing lift ticket]
Transportation, English guide, one-time sightseeing lift ticket
*does not include meals, traveler’s insurance, or other personal expenses
*gloves and goggles are not included
Elysian Gangchon Ski Day Trip | Schedule
Bookings available only between 12/13~02/28
Resort operates every day (not open during the Lunar New Year holiday in Korea from January 31, 2022 to February 2, 2022.)
Hongik Univ. Station exit 4
Myeongdong Station exit 2
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station exit 10
Arrival at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
(You can grab lunch at the food court.)
Check in / Equipment rentals
[Sightseeing and Sledding customers get free time]
Departure to Seoul
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
Hongik Univ. Station
*The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions
Elysian Gangchon Ski Day Trip | Notes
- You can get a 100% refund up to 3 days before the reservation date and refunds are not possible after that.
- Please book at least two days before the departure date.
- You will get a confirmation email within 24 hours of booking.
- The price for adults and children is the same. Infants under 36 months can be accompanied free of charge, but separate seats are not provided.
- The packages include transportation and English-speaking staff.
- The packages do not include meals, traveler’s insurance, or other personal expenses.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Please let us know in advance if you need accommodation for strollers or wheelchairs.
- Gloves and goggles are not included
Elysian Gangchon Ski Day Trip | Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 days before.
- Please contact email@example.com to make changes to your booking.
Elysian Gangchon Ski Day Trip | How to Book
Winter Day Trip | Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Day Trip
Click the "Reserve" button at the bottom of this page.
Please enter your details.
Be on time at your pick up location: the schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions, so please refer to your email voucher.
Pick up location: 07:20 at Hongik Univ. Station exit 4
Pick up location: 08:00 at Myeongdong Station exit 2
Pick up location: 08:10 at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park exit 10
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Day Trip | Review
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
Elysian is one of the very few ski resorts in Korea. It's loved by Koreans for its high-quality snow and great facilities.
Elysian is especially great for those who are just learning how to ski, as they have a lot of beginner slopes.
At a total area of 203,740m², 8 out of the 10 slopes there are for beginner/intermediate skiiers.
Most of Korea's good ski resorts are expensive and far away from Seoul. Transportation, lift tickets, rental fees all together would cost far over 100,000 KRW. Through Creatrip's package, you can get all of this for much cheaper!
Make some winter memories with your loved ones!
Many who go to Korean ski resorts are from warmer countries, which means that it's most likely their first time skiing. The Elysian package includes a ski lesson, so you don't have to worry too much!
There's also a sledding area. A great option for families with children.
NCT 천러 지성의 눈썰매장 브이로그
Make some unforgettable memories this winter with Creatrip!
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Location: 강원도 춘천시 남산면 북한강변길 688
The above was a post on Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Day Trip. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to comment below or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.