- Noryangjin Fish Market is a place where you can feel the taste of the ocean in the middle of Seoul. You will find the joy of traveling just by watching the various kinds of seafoods from various places in the market.
- Noryangjin fish market is popular among Koreans because you can eat fresh sashimi at reasonable price. Recently, the number of foreign tourists is increasing.
- They will offer you an abundant meal. You will be amused with the amount of the food they serve.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Address : 674, Nodeul-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (노량진수산물도매시장 2층)
- * All 4 restaurants are gathered on the second floor
서울특별시 동작구 노들로 674 노량진 수산물 도매시장
- Hours Of OperationMONDAY09:30~22:00TUESDAY09:30~22:00WEDNESDAY09:30~22:00THURSDAY09:30~22:00FRIDAY09:30~22:00SATURDAY09:30~22:00SUNDAY09:30~22:00