- Namusae Tea House is located in Insadong, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Seoul, so it's convenient for visitors to enjoy tea together.
- They sell high-quality traditional Korean drinks and food, allowing you to learn about and enjoy traditional Korean food.
- With the outstanding hanok architecture, you will feel the unique atmosphere of traditional Korean houses when you visit.
- Namusae Tea House is famous for its spacious interior, beautiful exterior, and charming features. There's a lot of greenery, so you can physically and mentally relax.
- Creatrip members get a 10% discount on all menu items at Namusae Tea House.
Omija TeaUSD 4.965.51
Tea made with omija fruit, which is very sweet and sour!
Ssanghwa TeaUSD 6.377.08
Traditional Korean tea is made from various herbs and helps control blood pressure.
Yuzu TeaUSD 4.965.51
It tastes sweet and sour, and it's good for your health.
Red Bean PorridgeUSD 7.087.87
The porridge is made with red beans, and the sweet taste is very enjoyable.
Grilled Rice CakeUSD 4.65.11
Thick, chewy rice cake topped with honey topping, injeolmi powder, and almonds.
Dried PersimmonUSD 5.666.29
A soft, sweet piece of persimmon with walnuts inside.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Show the Creatrip coupon to the staff at the counter before payment to receive 10% off all menu items.
- No reservation is required.
- If you have any problems using the coupon, please contact email@example.com.