- Korean instant noodles, yukgaejang, are always appearing on hit TV shows and variety shows.
- It is a hearty, spicy beef soup with scallions that's very popular in Korea.
- Slightly savory beef flavor, best enjoyed hot!
- Easy and convenient to make with noodles that are thin and addicting.
- One product is 86g.
- Spicy beef soup with scallions frequently appears in TV K-dramas and variety shows.
- When it was designated as the representative instant noodles at the 1988 Olympics, it proudly represented the taste of Korea.
- Will have you addicted after just one bite.
- Pour hot water into the bowl until the marked line. Cover and let it sit for 3-5 minutes before consuming.
- This product is made on the same premises that produce products containing milk, buckwheat, peanuts, mackerel, peaches, and walnuts. Related ingredients may be mixed.
|Ingredients||Palm oil, potato starch, beef powder, etc|
|Expiration Date|| We guarantee this product is good for at least 1.5 months from the date you receive this product. Due to the naturally short shelf life of Korean ramen, we ensure the latest products are delivered.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.