- Doenjang-jjigae is a stew made with soybean paste (also used for miso soup).
- This product makes creating a sophisticated homemade meal easy.
- Clams, anchovies, and kelp are used to enhance the flavors of the broth!
- The added ingredients of tofu, potato, onion, zucchini, etc make it absolutely delicious and filling.
- One bag is 460g.
- How to prepare:
- Microwave - Place contents into a microwave-safe container. Cover and heat for about five minutes.
- Stovetop - Pour contents into a pot. Bring to a boil and cook for about four to five minutes. You can dilute with water to suit your taste preference.
Some possible variations!
- Seafood Tofu Doenjang-jjigae (1 bag doenjang-jjigae + 2 prawns + 20g squid + 20g clams + 10 ml sesame oil)
- Peel and devein shrimp, and wash all the seafood.
- Stir-fry the seafood in sesame oil for a few minutes in a pot.
- Add the doenjang-jjigae into the pot with the stir-fried seafood and bring to a boil to finish.
- Sujebi Tofu Doenjang-jjigae (1 bag doenjang-jjigae + 70 ml water + a pinch of green chili pepper + 130g sujebi)
- Sujebi is hand-pulled dough similar to gnocchi.
- Slightly boil the sujebi in the 70 ml of water. Drain and set aside.
- Add the bag of doenjang-jjigae into a pot and add the cooked sujebi. Bring to a boil, and let simmer to finish.
|Ingredients||soybean paste, minced garlic, purified water, etc|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least two months after the date you receive this product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.