Mt. Maisan + Jeonju Hanok Village Tour
Travel Mt. Maisan with 3 Micheline stars and Jeonju Hanok Village
Hi everyone. We are your personal Korean travel guide Creatrip.
Jeolla-do province has well preserved its beautiful natural environment along with its cultural heritage. Mt. Maisan, especially, has epic scenery all around the year, and got 3 stars from Michelin Green Guide. Lots of K-Dramas and movies were filmed here for its scenery.
Jeonju is one of the top 3 tour sites of Korea. Jeonju Hanok Village has over 800 Hanoks. It boasts its beautiful harmony between natural environment and traditional housing. Let's find out more about the tour!
Due to the spread of COVID-19, the number of people allowed and business hours may be limited, or a vaccine pass may be required.
Please refer to the linked blog for the latest social distancing restrictions.
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Info
- Mt. Maisan + Jeonju Hanok Village
- Included : Transportation, English & Chinese guide, admission fee
- Not included : Meal, insurance, personal expenses
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Recommendation
- Michelin Green Guide rated Mt. Maisan with 3 stars.
- Mt. Maisan boasts its epic scenery all year with different looks by the seasons.
- Harmony of traditional architecture with natural environment can only be found in Jeonju.
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Price
|Adult / Children|
Free of charge
*Infant under 3 can join free of charge. No seats are provided.
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Schedule
|Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8 - in front of Kakao Friends Shop|
|Myeongdong Station Exit 4 – in front of Paris Baguette|
|Explore Mt. Maisan|
|Depart to Jeonju Hanok Village|
|Explore Hanok Village|
(Lunch time included)
|Depart to Seoul|
|Hongik Univ. Station|
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Preview
Michelin Green Guide is a travel version of Michelin food guide (Red Guide). Mt. Maisan got 3 stars which shows its reputation for being beautiful.
Maisan's name comes from horse's (馬, ma) and ear (耳, yi) which it resembles. It's famous for its beautiful cherry blossoms in spring, but it is also equally beautiful in summer, autumn, and winter showing different beauties. Lake in front of Mt. Maisan is so clean and transparent, Maisan is reflected making the scenery more beautiful.
It was a filming spot for drama , movie , and many more. It shows how beautiful this place is. Take this place with you when you visit Mt. Maisan.
Jeonju is one of the top 3 tour spots in Korea. Especially, Jeonju Hanok Village has over 800 Hanoks, which makes it the largest Hanok village in the country.
It makes you feel good just walking through the street with beautiful atmosphere of Hanok and natural environment. You can see Jeongdong Cathedral, and Seunggwangje which are also very interesting spots.
If you are traveling in Hanok Village it's twice more fun if you travel in Hanbok. Also the pictures will look nicer.
It's hard to travel Jeolla-do area because of the distance. Take this tour to enjoy most beautiful spots of Korea.
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Notes
- Confirm reservation until 2 days prior to the departure date.
- Please bring extra clothes for mudflat experience.
- Tour starts when 4 or more people has made reservation.
- If the tour is canceled because of little reservation, cancellation will be informed 2 days prior, and full refund will be made.
- After the reservation is complete e-mail voucher will be sent within 24 hours.
- Children under 3 can join for free. (Without seats)
- This tour do not include meals, insurance and personal expenses.
- The car is not so spacious, so try not to bring large luggage with you.
- Input accurate SNS ID for contact.
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | Refund
- Cancel your reservation 3 days prior to the departure date and get 100% refund. No refund is available after that.
- If you want to change reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village | How to book
Click the "RESERVE" button at bottom right of this page.
Please input accurate reservation information.
Departure time will vary according to the tide. We will send you the confirmed schedule on our e-mail voucher.
[06:30] Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8, in front of KAKAO FRIENDS
[07:00] Myeongdong Station Exit 4, in front of Paris Baguette Cafe
Look for the yellow flag with "K-KING TOUR"!
Enjoy the trip!
This posting was about Mt. Maisan & Jeonju Hanok Village Tour. If you have any questions please contact us by leaving a comment or sending us an e-mail! See you next time~