- 🇰🇷 Welcome to Creatrip's partnered travel insurance program in Korea! We have collaborated with a local insurance company in Korea to provide you with the best coverage during your trip.
- 🥳 Our insurance program is tailored to offer you essential coverage at a reasonable price by including only the necessities and is designed to ensure your peace of mind while traveling in Korea. You can compare our insurance premium to your local insurance programs to see how reasonable our prices are!
- 👍🏻 If an incident or accident occurs during your trip in Korea, you can easily and quickly handle your claim process in Korea. You won't need to worry about getting together documents before returning to your home country!
- 🎊 You can simply take photos of the required documents at the hospital and submit them to us online, and we will take care of the rest.
- 💌 Our claim process is hassle-free. We will provide you with a document that lists all the necessary documents required for your specific situation. If you're unsure about the required documents, we will send you a guide that explains what you need to prepare. Simply show this document to the hospital or nurse, and they will provide you with all the necessary documents at once.
- ❤️ Since we work with a local insurance company in Korea, the claim process is fast and straightforward. You won't need to contact the local insurance company directly during your trip in Korea. We've got you covered!
- 🗓 Travelers' insurance can be purchased for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 180 days. Choose the duration you need and have a safe trip to Korea.
- 📌 Depending on the coverage and details, you can choose between the Premium Plan and Standard Plan. Select the travel insurance product that suits your travel purpose.
How To Use
- 📌 Input your gender, date of birth, and dates of travel to compare our prices with other insurance programs and see how reasonable our prices are!
- 📌 If you're traveling with others, you can easily add them to your insurance plan and pay for everything at once!
- 📌 Once you complete the payment for your insurance premium, we will send you an insurance certificate, terms and conditions, and all the Creatrip travel insurance information via email.
- 📌 We will also provide you with a link to claim your insurance benefits, as well as a document that lists all the necessary documents required for your specific situation, so that you can easily communicate with the hospital staff and submit your claim.
- ⚠️ You can cancel your insurance plan and receive an automatic refund before the starting date of your trip. However, once your trip has started, you cannot receive a refund.
- ⚠️ If you enter incorrect information when applying for this travel insurance, please cancel it and reapply before the starting date of your trip.
- ⚠️ All reservations are made based on the main applicant, and if the main applicant cancels the reservation, all accompanying travelers will automatically have their reservation canceled as well.
Things To Keep In Mind
- ⚠️ This travel insurance service is only available for foreigners that are planning to visit South Korea. If you have already entered South Korea or are a foreigner with residency in South Korea, this service is not applicable.
- ⚠️ Insurance benefits cannot be claimed for treatments or procedures such as cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, tattoos, and dental work.
- ⚠️ Insurance benefits cannot be claimed using documents issued by plastic surgery clinics, traditional Korean medicine clinics, or dental clinics.
- ⚠️ When applying for insurance or claiming insurance benefits, please ensure that you provide accurate personal information to prevent any delays in receiving your insurance benefits. Providing incorrect information may result in a delay or denial of your insurance claim.
- ⚠️ You may only make an insurance claim if the documents submitted have been issued within the insurance subscription period.
- Hours Of Operation01.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY00:00-24:00· TUESDAY00:00-24:00· WEDNESDAY00:00-24:00· THURSDAY00:00-24:00· FRIDAY00:00-24:00· SATURDAY00:00-24:00· SUNDAY00:00-24:0001.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY00:00-24:00· TUESDAY00:00-24:00· WEDNESDAY00:00-24:00· THURSDAY00:00-24:00· FRIDAY00:00-24:00· SATURDAY00:00-24:00· SUNDAY00:00-24:00