- Sweden Picnic is located in Songridan-gil, which is a really popular place in Seoul.
- Sweden Picnic has high ratings on Naver, with a rating of 4.91 with 3,000 reviews.
- They only carry natural wines, so it is a great place to come for those that want to try out natural wine, or for those that want to enjoy wine in a comfortable atmosphere.
Sweden PlatterUSD 17.0617.06
Light picnic food that is enjoyed with wine! It comes with Swedish biscuits, eggs, veggies, and cheese.
Picnic Steamed Beef BrisketUSD 24.8224.82
A healthy way to eat meat! This meat is marinated daily by the chef and each slice of meat is rolled with veggies and steamed together with great care.
A light wine that has a floral aroma and a medium body. Sweden Picnic's signature wine!
Bodega CerroUSD 43.4343.43
A tropical white wine that is perfect for those that are new to natural wines.
Lou Gat USD 37.2337.23
A citrusy white wine with notes of lemon and flowers! This is also a great pick for those that are new to natural wines.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Creatrip members can receive two scoops of Soybean Powder ice cream free of charge by presenting a coupon at checkout.
- You do not need to make a reservation before using the coupon.
- Only adults over the age of 20 (Korean Age) are allowed to enter.
- If you have any problems using the coupon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!