- The Cafe Cookie uses organically grown wheat flour, 100% domestic milk, is additive-free and does not use any ingredients that may contain any harmful substances therefore it can be enjoyed by both children and adults alike.
- You can make unique, colorful cookies using healthy and delicious dough.
- The Cafe Cookie allows children under 12 to use their facility free of charge. They also regularly hold educational seminars and is friendly for children, teenagers, and individuals with disabilities.
Cookie Making Experience 1 Person- A Set USD 13.1913.96
4 pieces of dough + Organic Juice/ Americano + Packaging
Cookie Making Experience 1 Person - B Set USD 13.1913.96
8 pieces of cookie dough + Packaging
Cookie Making Experience 1 Person- Set C USD 13.1913.96
5 Homemade cookies + A choice of 2 of the following: Americano, Iced Tea, Grape Juice, Orange Juice
Icing Experience- Christmas USD 14.7415.51
8 Cookies + 6 Icing Tins + Edible Pearls
Icing Experience- Dinosaurs USD 14.7415.51
7 Cookies + 6 Tins of Icing Sugar + Edible pearls
Lets Go Republic of KoreaUSD 14.7415.51
6 Cookies + 6 Tins of Icing Sugar + Edible Pearls
8 Cookies+ 6 Cans of Icing Sugar + Edible Pearls
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Please make a reservation at least two days before. The available times are at 10:30, 13:00, 15:30 and 18:00 from Monday to Saturday.
- When making an appointment, please select what experience you would like to partake in, the date, time, and then fill in the required information in detail, and then complete the payment. The order will be confirmed within two business days.
- You can cancel your reservation up to three days before the date you have reserved. Cancellations are not allowed if they are not three days prior, and if you do not attend, you cannot get a refund. If you want to reschedule or cancel an appointment before the deadline, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The classes are based on the amount of participants. Children over 30 months are considered an individual participant. However, if a parent is bringing their child that is participating but the parent will not participate it will just be counted as one participant.
- However, if it is just a group of adults, each adult will need to book at least one experience or will not be able to attend the class.
- The classes tend to take around two hours with around 1.5 hours allocated for the making process and around half an hour allocated for the baking process.
- Hand-made cookies and biscuits are free of preservatives and can be stored at room temperature for up to three days. Please consume them as soon as possible or keep the refrigerated.
- There is no age limit for participants for the workshop because no dangerous appliances are used. Parents and guardians should evaluate whether the child's condition is suitable for participating in the workshop. In the even of a sudden cancellation due to personal emergencies, refunds cannot be provided.
- The instructor can only communicate in Korean.