- Tour around comfortably without the worry of riding public transportation in an unfamiliar city!
- It's directly managed by the province of Gangwon-do so it's very affordable and safe.
- The travel courses are all picked out for you at your convenience.
Girls Trip: Chuncheon Cafe TourUSD 19.9322.14
Bring your girls and make it a girls trip exploring the culture and charm of Chuncheon! 1. Chuncheon Station 2. Soyanggang Skywalk 3. Yukrim Pass 4. Chuncheon Myeongdong Street 5. Gubongsan Observatory Cafe Street
A Day As A Local In Chuncheon TourUSD 19.9322.14
Enjoy a day in Chuncheon as a local! 1. Chuncheon Station 2. Yukrim Pass 3. Jungang Market 4. Chuncheon Makguksu Museum 5. Gangwon Provincial Arboretum
Stay Active At Chuncheon Tour #1USD 19.9322.14
Activities that all genders can enjoy! Stay active during your visit and explore the best of Chuncheon. 1. Chuncheon Station 2. Soyanggang Skywalk 3. Yukrim Pass 4. Chuncheon Myeongdong Street 5. Gangchon Rail Park
Stay Active At Chuncheon Tour #2USD 19.9322.14
Activities that all genders can enjoy! Stay active during your visit and explore the best of Chuncheon. 1. Chuncheon Station 2. Soyanggang Skywalk 3. Yukrim Pass 4. Chuncheon Myeongdong Street 5. Mulle-gil Canoe
Time With Family At Chuncheon TourUSD 19.9322.14
Enjoy some quality family time at Chuncheon! 1. Chuncheon Station 2. Soyanggang Skywalk 3. Chuncheon Myeongdong Street 4. Jungang Market 5. Animation Museum & Toy Robot Museum
How To Use
- Reservations must be made at least two days in advance.
- Pick-up Location: Chuncheon Station
- Number Of Passengers: Maximum 4 people
- Pick-up Hours: 9:00-18:00
- Length Of Tour: 3 hours
- 100% refund for cancellations made before 48 hours.
- Non-refundable if canceled within 48 hours to 0 hours.
- Tour cancellation made up to 2 days before departure will receive a 100% refund.
- Refunds are processed based on business days.
- Holidays and weekends are not included in the refund period.
- Cancellation requests can only be accepted during business hours (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays and national holidays).
Things To Keep In Mind
- If you would like to extend your hours after the 3 hours, it may not be possible depending on the situation on-site so please check in advance.
- Additional charges may apply if the schedule and time are changed after booking.
- If you would like to add additional hours, it costs 20,000 won per hour. Payments are made directly to the driver.
- If you want to make changes to your reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A taxi only rides 1 ~ 4 people and is 27,000 KRW no matter the number of people. Keep in mind that meals and admission tickets are not included.
- A passport or alien registration card of the reserving party is required to be verified on the spot for this service.
- According to the policy, the same group cannot make more than one reservation a day. (Separate people in the same group also cannot make a reservation thus, one reservation per group.)
- If the tour exceeds the scheduled 3 hours, the tour cannot be renewed as a new tour and you will have to pay an additional 20,000 KRW per hour.
- Reservations and confirmations can only be processed for requests received during business hours.
- Reservations cannot be processed on holidays, weekends, or outside of regular business hours.
- Reservation requests can only be accepted during working hours (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays and national holidays).
- Hours Of Operation01.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY09:00-18:00· TUESDAY09:00-18:00· WEDNESDAY09:00-18:00· THURSDAY09:00-18:00· FRIDAY09:00-18:00· SATURDAY09:00-18:00· SUNDAY09:00-18:0001.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY09:00-18:00· TUESDAY09:00-18:00· WEDNESDAY09:00-18:00· THURSDAY09:00-18:00· FRIDAY09:00-18:00· SATURDAY09:00-18:00· SUNDAY09:00-18:00