- So the Daegu City Tour Bus I will introduce today allows you to tour all the major attractions you need to see in Daegu comfortably on a double-decker bus. You can ride the double-decker bus and tour Daegu's downtown and then get off to enjoy an activity and once your done take the next bus that comes and continue on with your tour~
- You can tour Daegu's famous tourist attractions without transiting.
- You can freely get on and off the bus if you pay once for the whole day.
- There is an electronic guide located at each seat so you can use a guide in your mother tongue.
- You can enjoy this service at up to a 28% discount.
Tour Bus TicketUSD 5.477.6
Tour Bus TicketUSD 5.477.6
Things To Keep In Mind
- Stops : Dongdaegu Station → Daegu International Airport → Samsung Creative Campus / Opera House → Kim Kwang Seok Street → Dongseongro → Modern History Alley → Cheongnaeondeok Station/Seomun Market → E-World/Duryu Park → Anjirang Gopchang Street → Apsan Observatory→ Suseongmot → Daegu National Museum → Dongdaegu Station (Circulation)
- Check out this blog for the hours the bus operates : https://www.creatrip.com/en/blog/5402
- Closed Monday, Korean New Year, and Chuseok
- Please make a reservation at least 2 days before. A reservation on the day of is not possible.
- After the reservation is completed, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
- When riding the bus, please show the bus driver the voucher that was sent by email to you.
- The bus leaves at the times listed above so please arrive a little bit early to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you miss the bus you have to wait for the next bus.
- The given service includes a Daegu City Bus Ticket, Multi-language Audio Guide, and Free Wifi.
- The given service does not include travel insurance, tour guide, food, and other personal expenses.
- You can ride the bus at not only Dongdaegu station but any other stop listed.
- There are a total of 3 buses that operate with a random order of a double-decker bus with an open top and a regular bus.
- If an infant that is younger than 48 months is joining, please bring your passport to verify your identification.
- A 100% refund is available up to 3 days before the reservation date and a refund is not possible after that.
- If you have any other questions please contact email@example.com.
- Hours Of Operation01.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAYClosed· TUESDAY09:00-18:00· WEDNESDAY09:00-18:00· THURSDAY09:00-18:00· FRIDAY09:00-18:00· SATURDAY09:00-18:00· SUNDAY09:00-18:0001.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAYClosed· TUESDAY09:00-18:00· WEDNESDAY09:00-18:00· THURSDAY09:00-18:00· FRIDAY09:00-18:00· SATURDAY09:00-18:00· SUNDAY09:00-18:00