- A tour that covers all 4 of the main tourist attractions in Busan: Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, Taejongdae Park, Gamcheon Culture Village, and Huinnyeol Culture Village.
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple: Located on the northeast coastline of Busan, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is the only temple in Korea that is located by the sea. This is a perfect place to enjoy the sunrise and evening scenery of the East China Sea.
- Taejongdae Park: This is a natural park located at the southernmost tip of Busan. Taejongdae is famous for its beautiful coastline, magnificent cliffs, and lush forests. You can walk on the steep cliffs and feel the magic of nature, and enjoy the beautiful blue ocean.
- Songdo Skywalk: South Korea's longest sea sky bridge with clear glass that allows you to see the clear water right below. Feel the excitement of walking 6 meters above the sea! The famous variety show "We are married" also came here to shoot a scene.
- Gamcheon Culture Village: It is also known as the Machu Picchu of Busan. Here, visitors can see colorful terraced houses lined up along the hillside. It makes you feel like you are inside a fairy tale.
- Huinnyeol Culture Village: Here, you can see old houses and buildings remodeled in an artistic way, turning the village into a beautiful piece of artwork. The mural streets, cafes, and sparkling Busan sea are incredibly beautiful to see!
1 PersonUSD 47.4647.46
1 PersonUSD 47.4647.46
Same price for adults and children.
Things To Keep In Mind
- This tour departs every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days prior to the departure date.
- Reservations can be changed, canceled, or refunded up to 3 days prior to the departure date, and after that, a refund is not possible.
- If you would like to change your reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The price includes transportation and admission tickets, Chinese/English-speaking guide fees, and Taejongdae Train tickets.
- The price does not include personal meals and travel insurance.
- In case of unpredictable weather or severe traffic changes, the guide may reschedule on the day of the tour.
- Please be sure to arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before departure.
- Children 36 months and younger are free of charge but do not get a separate seat.
- The price is the same for adults and children.
- Hours Of Operation01.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAYClosed· TUESDAY08:00-19:00· WEDNESDAYClosed· THURSDAY00:00-24:00· FRIDAYClosed· SATURDAY08:00-19:00· SUNDAY00:00-24:0001.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAYClosed· TUESDAY08:00-19:00· WEDNESDAYClosed· THURSDAY00:00-24:00· FRIDAYClosed· SATURDAY08:00-19:00· SUNDAY00:00-24:00