- There are so many tourist attractions in Busan. Among those, we would say that the top 4 attractions are Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, Taejongdae Park, Songdo Skywalk, and Gamcheon Culture Village . Today we will introduce you a Busan one day tour package that cover all these four attractions!
- -Haedong Yonggungsa Temple: Located on the northeast coastline of Busan, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is the only temple in Korea that is located by the sea. This is a perfect place to enjoy the sunrise and evening scenery of the East China Sea.
- -Taejongdae Park: This is a natural park located at the southernmost tip of Busan. Taejongdae is famous for its beautiful coastline, magnificent cliffs and lush forests. You can walk on the steep cliffs and feel the magic of nature, enjoy the beautiful blue ocean.
- -Songdo Skywalk: South Korea's longest sea skybridge with clear glass that allows you to see the clear water right below. Feel the excitement of walking 6 meters above the sea! Famous variety show "We are married" also came here for the shooting.
- -Gamcheon Culture Village: It is also known as the Machu Picchu of Busan. Here, visitors can see colorful terraced houses lined up along the hillside. It makes you feel like you are inside a fairy tale.
Infant (under 3)USD 0
Infant (under 3)USD 0
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- According to the mandatory vaccine pass system, from December 13, 2021 to January 2, 2022, visitors to all indoor multi-use facilities such as restaurants, cafes, and movie theaters must provide proof of vaccination completion or a negative COVID-19 test result when entering.
- For more information, please check the “Information On The Mandatory Vaccine Pass” section in the blog by clicking the Review button below.
- Cancellations and refunds are only possible up to 3 days in advance.
- The day tour price includes transportation, admission fee, and Chinese/English speaking guide costs.
- This price does not include meals. The guide can recommend you where to eat. However, if you do not plan on buying it, please prepare simple food.
- This price does not include traveler's insurance.
- The itinerary may vary due to unforeseen climate changes or and traffic factors.
- Please arrive at the point of departure at least 10 minutes earlier. If you don't appear on time, the bus will depart immediately, even if you contact Creatrip in advance.
- For children under 36 months, there is no fee.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 24 hours. Please show the reservation confirmation e-mail onsite to the staff.
- ? : [08:20] KTX Busan Station: Exit 1→ [08:40] Seomyeon Station: Exit 12→ [09:20] Haeundae Station: Exit 5→ [09:50] Arrive at HaedongYonggungsaTemple→ [11:30] Arrive at TaejongdaePark→ [14:40] Arrive at Songdo Skywalk → [16:00] Arrive at GamcheonCultureVillage → [17:30] Arrive at Busan
ADDRESS: Busan, South Korea