- Train is the most efficient way to travel in a country that has so many cars like Korea! Creatrip will help foreigners book high-speed trains (KTX) and also, regular trains at the same price paid by Korean locals. No need to worry about buying tickets expensively!
How To Use
- 1. Make a reservation on the Creatrip reservation page.
- 2. Creatrip will confirm availability and send the voucher
- (Please make sure to check the final reservation details on the voucher as it can be confirmed there.)
- 3. Board the KTX on the day of the reservation.
- (If the train staff requests ticket verification, please access "My Reservation" and present the voucher.)
- Changes and cancellations to the reservation can be made 3 days prior to departure. To make changes and cancellations, contact email@example.com.
Things To Keep In Mind
- This product is a waitlisted reservation item, and it may not be available if there are no trains available for reservation.
- If the train time you have reserved is sold out, the reservation will be made for an alternative train at a different time (up to 30 minutes before or after the original time).
- Please make sure to check the final reservation details on the voucher as it can be confirmed there.
- Please make a reservation 2 days prior to departure.
- According to the Korea Railway Organization policy, only tickets that depart within a month from the current date can be reserved.
- Changes and cancellations to the reservation can be made 3 days prior to departure. To make changes and cancelations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are in high demand on Korean holidays like Seolnal and Chuseok. If tickets are not available, you will get a 100% refund.
- The prices above have Creatrip booking service fees included.
- If the KTX train attendant asks to see a copy of your ticket, show them the voucher from My Page. Use the free wifi "KTX-free" on the train to retrieve the voucher.
- Seats cannot be chosen when making reservations but adjacent seats are normally assigned to people in the same group.
- Children aged between 6 and 12 can reserve tickets for 50% off of adult tickets.
- Children under 5 years of age can board with their guardians.
- The boarding gate will appear on the screen 15 minutes before departure. Please check if it is the correct train by looking at the departure and arrival times.
- If you are accompanied by a wheelchair or stroller, please let us know beforehand at email@example.com.
- Hours Of Operation01.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY06:00-21:00· TUESDAY06:00-21:00· WEDNESDAY06:00-21:00· THURSDAY06:00-21:00· FRIDAY06:00-21:00· SATURDAY06:00-21:00· SUNDAY06:00-21:0001.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY06:00-21:00· TUESDAY06:00-21:00· WEDNESDAY06:00-21:00· THURSDAY06:00-21:00· FRIDAY06:00-21:00· SATURDAY06:00-21:00· SUNDAY06:00-21:00