- Lately, Fire Noodle Hot Pepper Jjajang is extremely popular in Korea. So much so, that it is often sold out!
- You can really taste the delicious chili and jjajang flavors. For an extra kick of spice, there is a packet of chili oil you add.
- For those who love ramen and spice, this item is a must-try!
- There are other fire noodle flavors such as chili bibimmyeon, and chili jjampong. If you would like to learn more about these flavors, enter "Samyang" into the Creatrip search engine.
- One pack contains 4 bags, each 137g.
- If you want more spice, try adding chopped green chili peppers.
- How to cook:
- Boil about 600ml of water, add noodles, and cook for about 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Set aside about half a cup (~ 8 tablespoons) of the ramen water, drain the rest.
- Stir-fry the noodles, water, and liquid sauce (brown) for about a minute and 30 seconds.
- Add the green chili pepper flakes (green powder), and the chili oil (red), and mix well.
|Quantity||548g (4 packs)|
|Ingredients||wheat flour, olive oil, onions, soybeans, milk, beef, chili powder, fried sauce powder, etc|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least 1.5 months from the date you receive this product. Due to the naturally short shelf life of Korean ramen, we ensure the latest products are delivered.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.