- Traditionally when it rains, Koreans eat a special kind of pancake (전)!
- These instant cup mixes are easy to make, just remove the lid, mix, and cook. Five minutes later you have perfectly made Korean pancakes.
- All ingredients needed are already in the cup in perfect proportions so there is no need to prepare anything else.
- The base of this pancake is the same as the potato pancake, but with added ripened kimchi.
- One container is 210g.
- How to cook:
- Combine the pancake mix (80g) and kimchi sauce (130g) in the cup.
- Add water (~110ml) until the marked line in the cup. Mix with a spoon. Be sure to cook within five minutes of mixing, otherwise, the batter will congeal.
- Add some oil to a heated pan and pour the pancake mixture in. Fry both sides for about a total of five minutes, or until the edges are crisp.
*If you like some extra spice, it is recommended that you add red chili peppers.
|Ingredients||kimchi sauce, chili powder, pancake powder, sugar, salt, etc|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least two months from the date you receive this product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.