- One Thing launched a Centella Asiatica sunscreen.
- Has a light watery feeling that won't feel sticky after applying.
- SPF 50+/PA++++.
- Includes zinc oxide, a low-irritant ingredient, that's widely used in baby products and hae been tested for skin sensitivity.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Use it at the last step of your skin care. Squeeze out an appropriate amount and apply evenly to the skin.
- Please keep it in a cool place at room temperature and avoid places with direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Stop using immediately and consult your doctor if you experience any abnormality such as redness, swelling, and/or itching when use.
- Avoid using on wounds, eczema, skin inflammation, and allergies.
|Ingredients||Purified water, zinc oxide, centella asiatica extract, etc.|
|Expiration||At least 1 year from the date of purchase.|