- Tinted suncream by a Korean affordable skincare brand - Derma Factory.
- 39% high content of Damascus rose water and 7.2 licorice root extract that can improve the health of the skin.
- SPF50+/PA++++ sunscreen.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing effect that can make the skin look healthier.
- Derma Factory has reduced the advertising costs so it can make their products more affordable.
- Moisturizing but not sticky.
- Ingredients can help calm sensitive skin while protecting from the skin.
- The light pink tint help bring the skin back to life by having a natural rosy effect on the skin when applied.
- Has a light, silky, and slightly matte feeling once applied.
- Oil control while feeling fresh.
- Use it at the last step of your skin care. Squeeze out an appropriate amount and apply evenly to the skin.
- Please keep it in a cool place at room temperature and avoid places with direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Stop using immediately and consult your doctor if you experience any abnormality such as redness, swelling, and/or itching when use.
- Avoid using on wounds, eczema, skin inflammation, and allergies.
|Ingredients||Damascus rose water (39%), licorice root extract (7.2%), calamine (2%), etc. |
|Expiration||At least 1 year from date of purchase.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.