- Innisfree is one of Korea's national skincare brand,
- Moisturizing lotion texture that can effectively block ultraviolet rays.
- A sunscreen that also has skincare included.
- Brightening effects with soothing, moisturizing effect that's suitable for sensitive oily skin,
- Rich in centella asiatica, hyaluronic acid, houttuynia cordata, and other extracts.
- Refreshing and moisturizing sun screen that can help block out UV rays and blue light for electronic devices.
- Contains as many as 5 kind of centella asiatica extracts, houttuynia cordata, and hyaluronic acid acid such as madecassic acid, madecassoside, madecassic acid, etc.
- Moisturizes, hydrates, brightens, while calming and soothing skin.
- The green tint can help reduce some of the redness on the skin.
- Use an appropriate amount on face after skincare,
- Apply to face, neck, and/or other areas. Pat to help the sunscreen to be absorbed by skin.
- Store it in a cool place without direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Stop using immediately and consult a professional if you experience any abnormality such as redness, swelling, and itching.
- Avoid using it on wounds, eczema, skin inflammation, and allergies.
|Ingredients||Purified water, Centella asiatica extract, Allantoin, Houttuynia cordata extract, etc.|
|Expiration||At least 1 year from date of purchase.|