- You can now make Korean rice wine in the comfort of your own home!
- All you need is water and a 4L container. This product will need to ferment for a day in the shade (temperature ranging from 27-34ºC / 80-93ºF)
- All you need to do is to mix it with 3.2L of water, stir for 20 seconds, seal the container, let it ferment under the shade (temperature ranging from 27-34º/ 80-93ºF) for 24 hours. Pour it into a different container and store it in the refrigerator. When storing it into a different container, please fill it up 70-80% of the container for it to ferment better.
- It'll taste better after refrigerating it for a day.
- Please store it in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
The product may have a little green in it due to the manufacturing process. This isn't mold so don't worry!
|Ingredients||Kimchi lactic acid bacteria, yeast, brown rice, etc|
|Expiration||We guarantee this product is good for at least 60 days from the date you receive this product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.