- Beef bone soup (sagol gomtang) usually takes a lot of time and effort to make at home. But now you can make it easily!
- Thick beef bone broth with rice that can fill you up and keep you warm.
- To create the rich broth, beef bone is boiled for eight hours. Then various vegetables are added to enhance its flavor.
- Enjoy with other simple side dishes like kimchi.
- Easy to carry around and microwave whenever you're hungry.
- One cup contains 166g.
- Ready-to-eat series that's widely loved for its taste and affordability in Korea.
- You can add different ingredients such as more vegetables, rice cakes, dumplings, or kimchi according to your preference.
- How to prepare:
- Put the instant rice and seasoning into the paper container and add 230 ml of boiled water or room temperature water.
- Microwave for 4 minutes if you added room temperature water.
- Microwave for 3 minutes if you added boiled water.
- Please keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- This product contains wheat, egg, milk, and soy. Please refrain from consuming if you have any allergies.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.