- Instant Rapokki, a tasty combination of Tteokbokki and ramen noodles, is a popular item from Dongwon's God Of Tteokbokki.
- Super convenient cooking method for even beginners to cook a very delicious meal.
- Perfect for those new to cooking, or are feeling lazy, in need of a quick and delicious meal.
- Enjoy delicious Rapokki, a popular Korean dish, that will make you feel like you have traveled to Korea in your own kitchen.
- Prep and cooking time takes less than 15 minutes.
- We recommend adding ingredients such as eggs and vegetables to fill you up.
- How to prepare:
- Rinse and separate the rice cakes in a bowl.
- Pour 400cc of water into a pan, add rice cakes and sauce. Boil for 7-8 minutes while gently mixing.
- Add the noodles and dried green onions. Boil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Watch out for allergies such as milk, soybeans, flour, beef, pork, and poultry.
|Volume||404g (200g rice cakes, 92g sauce, 110 ramen, 2g dried green onions)|
|Ingredients||Rice, salt, green onion, black sugar, fructose, chili powder, fermented soy sauce, wheat flour, vitamin B2, etc|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least two months after the date you receive the product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.