- Beef bone soup (sagol gomtang) usually takes a lot of time and effort to make. But now you can enjoy it easily at home!
- To create the rich broth beef bone is boiled for eight hours. Then vegetables are added for more flavor.
- You can also use this product like a beef stock to serve as a base for other soups, stews, or hotpots.
- One bag is 500g.
- We recommend adding rice cakes and dumplings, or bean sprouts and dried pollock to this base!
- How to prepare:
- Microwave - Place contents of the bag into a microwave-safe container and cover. Heat for about four to five minutes.
- Stovetop - Pour contents into a pot and bring to a boil. Cook for about two to three minutes. You can dilute with water to suit your taste preference.
- In the bag - Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the bag to the water and heat for about three to four minutes. Note the bag could burst due to pressure buildup from heating, so keep an eye out when using this method.
|Ingredients||purified water, beef bone concentrate, kelp extract, etc|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least two months after the date you receive this product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.