- Two loved foods, kimchi and tofu. Combine them in a stew and it is guaranteed to be good!
- Crisp and ripened kimchi is stir-fried in oil to preserve the deep taste, the tofu is thickly cut. Just like how kimchi jjigae is made traditionally.
- The broth and the kimchi sauce together create a fresh and delicious flavor that you are sure to enjoy.
- One bag is 460g.
- How to cook.
- Microwave - Place contents of bag into a microwave-safe container and cover. Heat for about five minutes.
- Stovetop - Pour contents into a pot and bring to a boil. Cook for about four to five minutes. You can dilute with water to suit your taste preference.
|Ingredients||tofu, green onion, red chili peppers, etc|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least two months after the date you receive this product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.