- This is a typical tea Koreans have in the summer to overcome the heat!
- Omija is also known as five-flavored berry/fruit, or magnolia berry. As the name implies, there are five flavors from this berry, sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, and salty. However, the sweet and sour tastes have the greatest appeal.
- Enjoy a cup of this tea on a lazy afternoon. ☕️ This tea tastes best when served chilled.
- One box contains 15 individual sticks, each is 18g.
- Each individual stick contains powder you add to water.
|Quantity||15 sticks (total 270g)|
|Ingredients||Fine sugar, Schisandra chinensis concentrated powder, concentrated solid, synthetic fragrance, citric acid, dextrin, calcium lactate, refined salt, mixed preparation|
|Expiration Date||We guarantee this product is good for at least two months after the date you receive this product.|
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.