How To Use The Luggage Storage Lockers In Busan Subway Stations
Useful Information On Where And How To Use The Lockers To Make Your Stay In Busan Easier!
Traveling anywhere with large, bulky suitcases is such a pain, right?
Well, you won't have this problem in Busan thanks to the luggage storage lockers located throughout the train stations.
Today, let's explore this convenient luggage storage area!
Where The Storage Lockers Are Located In Busan
You'll find storage lockers at all the subway stations in Busan, most of them located just outside of the platform.
Be sure to remember the subway exit closest to where you store your luggage!
Below you'll find the locations of lockers at some of the major Busan subway stations.
When you get off the KTX train, you will easily find the luggage storage areas at Busan Station.
They cost 2,000 won for the small size, 3,000 won for the medium size, and 5,000 won for the large size.
The first luggage locker location is opposite the souvenir shop (미술관).
Another spot is in front of the exit of Busan Station on the first floor. Notice the sign that says '물품 보관함' (Coin Locker) as shown in the picture.
There are many lockers at Seomyeon Station that are easy to find too!
The storage lockers at Nampo Station are next to the exit area.
The locker area of Gwangan Station is not very large, but it is close to the exit and stairs so it is easy to find.
There are quite a few lockers located on both sides of the exit.
How To Use
Choose Locker And Pay
On the screen, you can set the display language to Korean, English and Japanese.
1. Press the green 'Keep' button to select a locker.
2. Select the locker you want from the blue lockers. Orange means the locker is already occupied.
3. After choosing your locker, press the word 'Check' to confirm. The display will show the locker size and fee.
If you want a different one, you can click 'Cancel' to select a new locker.
4. Then, you will have to scan your fingerprint twice at the kiosk to confirm.
5. Select a payment method.
We chose to pay by card, but the machine took a long time to read the card. Therefore, for foreign tourists, it might be faster to pay in cash.
6. You will then receive a receipt. Remember to keep it safe in case you forget your locker number
When opening your locker later, you'll just need your fingerprint!
Other Locker Style
1. Press the red button labeled 'LOCK' to store your luggage.
2. Enter the locker number.
3. Insert the correct fee amount as shown on the screen.
4. Receive a receipt once completed.
5. Open the locker to put your luggage inside.
Some places will not give you a receipt, so please make sure to remember your locker number.
Note: This service cannot be used between 24:30-5:00 due to the subway station closure. If your luggage is left here for more than 3 days, the locker will be opened and the luggage will be stored elsewhere. If it's left for more than 30 days, the baggage will be discarded and destroyed.
Above is all the information you need to use the lockers in Busan, South Korea.